Dirge of Death - DoD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dirge of Death - DoD

CoD4 & WaW Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Personal message to Walkid

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LtntSimno

Personal message to Walkid Empty
PostSubject: Personal message to Walkid   Personal message to Walkid I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 10:28 am

This is just a question that I wanted to ask.

I go on the 4v4 Dirge of Death server every day and enforce the rules. The only problem is that when I do give out the rules some jackass will just call in a heli or ignore everything I said. I can try to vote him off but it's a daunting task as some others may want to keep him in. You, Walkid, are the only one of us who can kick a rule-breaker on demand.

My point is, is there a way to give out minor (just one) admin powers suck as kicking or is that impossible in the coding of call of duty 4?

I love DoD and I really hate the rules getting broken by half-assed dimwhits. I try to keep control over the other players but for me it's really difficult as the only member being there most of the time. I rarely even see you on the server.

Please respond!
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Personal message to Walkid   Personal message to Walkid I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 10:55 am

wewt im the mod! i can help jue!
Back to top Go down
LtntSimno

PostSubject: Re: Personal message to Walkid   Personal message to Walkid I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:05 am

Pardon?
Back to top Go down
adamcollins2222

adamcollins2222

PostSubject: Re: Personal message to Walkid   Personal message to Walkid I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:02 am

lol you know you can send a private mesage, and not make a topic of it...or is that what you wanted?
Back to top Go down
Walkid
Admin
Walkid

PostSubject: Re: Personal message to Walkid   Personal message to Walkid I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:01 am

lol at the amount of people who ask this,

as it turns out, it is impossibleto do, unless i sit down at the beginning of every single game and put the console stuff in

but when i can get repeat macros to work on it that should be ok
Back to top Go down
https://dirgeofdeath.forumotion.com
adamcollins2222

adamcollins2222

PostSubject: Re: Personal message to Walkid   Personal message to Walkid I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:48 am

sweet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personal message to Walkid   Personal message to Walkid I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Personal message to Walkid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dirge of Death - DoD :: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare :: Off Topic-
Jump to: